The Stream

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Clean (the upstairs at least)

With most of the dusty work finished upstairs, we got to cleaning.  It gives me some control over this messy situation.  I ordered this ProTeam backpack for my wood floors.  It's commercial grade and it makes me feel like Judy Jetson-or at least her maid, what was her name? Gretchen said it made her feel sleepy. Work always makes her feel sleepy, Micah always disappears and Becket is oblivious that we've been cleaning for over an hour.


Remodel

I started on the kid's room too, washing all the walls, baseboards, and dusting, dusting, dusting. Can you believe I mucked out Becket's room a month ago and this is how clean it stayed?

Becket: "I think the rainforest is really upset with me right now. The spider monkeys and the lemurs are going to kill me."

Remodel

at least he looks good in groundhog skin.

Remodel

With the house starting to look like a house again

Remodel

Little by little..

Remodel

We realized that our piano spot we once had no longer fits because of the wood we put on our fireplace. Maybe up in the loft?

Remodel


No comments: