The Stream

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Countertops, Tile and Bar Lights

Does it feel like everything is coming together fast? Well it is, with a lot of late nights and throbbing feet. I love the finishing touches and I will work all night if I have to. This means we're almost there folks!

Here is the bar light Mat made and designed.  It's LED, so I can cook well into the night and leave it on as I rock to Barry Manilow. I would never do that, rock to Barry Manilow.

Remodel

Remodel

Here goes the west countertop

Remodel

Complete

Remodel

And here goes the Island...

Remodel

This is called a waterfall edge and I love it. So sleek, like my sea lions bottom.

Remodel

Remodel

Remodel

And the tile, installed by Mat's aunt and uncle.

Remodel

Remodel

Remodel

I told you it was coming together--

We are even eating on a table like real people again.  AND, we're also washing dishes in a real dishwasher again (a dishwasher named Kitchenaid not Micki)

Remodel





No comments: