The Stream

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Becket Means Business

It was my kid's first day back to school last week.  Becket decided on his own that he was going to wear a suit.  He is mayor of the school after all and I suppose he is setting the bar high.  I love that kid. He's not afraid to take a few risks now and then.

Back to school

Business men talking business over French toast. Probably the only hot breakfast they'll get all year.

Back to school

Crazy kids!

Back to school

Back to school

And we still get our bus stop in front of our house.  Our new bus driver is Larry.  Hi Larry. He's nice. Don't ya feel bad for the preschoolers who just want a taste of school life?  This is our neighbor Brooklyn in her tutu. She sure looks cute and ready for her ballet class.

Back to school

And coming home.  I asked Becket if anyone mentioned anything about his suit and he said, "The boys just started clapping when I walked into class." Surprised eyebrows go up, "Yeah, they really did. I was like, okaaaay." Good man Becket.

Back to school

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love that Becket wore a suit. He is one handsome dude!

jweed said...

becket is his own man. that is why we love him!