The Stream

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Finishing Touches

We've been waiting a good 6wks for these last few things to get completed in the kitchen. I finally sent a text to our cabinet guy to tell him that I was growing old.  He said he laughed about it for days and he came the next week.  I wish I would have sent him the text 6 wks ago then.  It is true about the squeaky wheel thing, you can't just rely on esp. Here's what got touched up:

The dishwasher panel didn't line up

image

And now it does.

image

I had 4 big pieces of glass being made to go on the back of the island.  When they were delivered to the cabinet shop, they were dropped, cracking all four corners of the tempered glass. The pieces have now been remade and placed onto the back of our island.

Fabuloso!

Before

House remodel


During

image



image

After

image

We even got the under cabinet and island lights installed.

image

Love it--they light up my starburst chairs so nicely!

image

2 comments:

Sandy White said...

Beautiful, beautiful! I love your kitchen (and pretty much everything else in your house too!)

jweed said...

really love that island. nice touches!