The Stream

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Motorcycle

I don't think I have posted about this--maybe I have.  This was Mat's dad's motorcycle back in the 80's. I have a picture of the before somewhere, but not right at my fingertips at the moment, so picture something Bo and Luke Duke would ride.






Mat wanted to turn this bike into a cafe racer and get the bike running again.  He swore to his mom that he would take motorcycle riding classes and he would be extremely careful. It's still a little unsettling, but Mat's got a dream.

Here is the almost finished product of the racer and the man is so happy.  I've never seen him check on something more since....well, since awaiting his email from Dr. Call to find out if he could buy his practice.


Untitled

He plans to use it down in St. George most of the year, using extreme caution.  Caution is key.  As far as the finished product, I think it's a work of art.

Untitled


No comments: