The Stream

Friday, December 5, 2014

Thanksgiving, Prom Dresses and Kitchen Crew

After my morning stroll, I made deviled eggs with Mills.  I had so many left over from egg roulette I decided to do something about it.

Untitled

Food, Chinese special guests, kid table far far away,

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

All the girls brought their old prom dresses to try on per Ellie's request

Untitled

Untitled

The kitchen crew is where it is at on Thanksgiving! If you're privileged enough to be asked to help do the dishes after dinner--then you are in the secret club.  We had lots of dancing, singing and suddsie air guitars.  We ended with a water fight and then a dog pile by the nieces and nephews.  I am extremely claustrophobic when it comes to people smashing me and I have no control of getting out of it.  I quickly said mercy! MERCY!

Untitled

Trying to get out



And finally breathing again

Untitled


Lovely night as you can see as you spot the pies through the outside window.

Untitled





No comments: